Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Camp!

I am soo so glad to be taking the RVA Summer Camp class! Having a list of fun, crafty projects already planned out, waiting for me to do is exactly what I need right now. Camp has just started and the first project is to create a summer logbook. I used a bunch of different random papers I had on hand for the inside pages and a bright piece of scrap fabric for the cover. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I can't wait to start filling it with summertime daydreams and doodles ♥





That's all for now! Peace ♥

7 comments:

Plantress said...

I would be so happy if someone would pay me to make things like that all day long. Sigh. I'd like to go to camp with you! Not to sound stalkerish or anything...

katie hanson said...

wow, that's a beautiful journal! how did you bind it? i'd love to make one myself.. maybe you could post a tutorial?

splendeurcaisse said...

I love it! So pretty and colorful. Have lots of fun!
I'm disappointed I couldn't sign up for this one :(

Unknown said...

oooooh!! I love it! i just signed up yesterday!

cocosparkle said...

Your journal turned out awesome! :)

Megan V said...

Oh I just LOVE IT!! I would have LOVED to have a journal like that during summer vacation as a kid!!!! Amazing.
Also wanted to let you know we're having a multi-blogger giveaway over at my blog to welcome in summer! come check it out!!
xo

http://www.lilacsaloon.com/runningstitch/2010/06/summer-begins-with-a-giveaway.html

kat ann said...

ah im so jealous i wanted to take it! are you loving it? and do you remember where you got the paper with the deer on it? im in love with it! hha. cant wait to see what else you post from the camp cause im sure itll be amazing knowing those girls and your talent!

Related Posts with Thumbnails