Monday, January 17, 2011

Planning 2011

So one of my goals for 2011 is to improve my time management. I am one of those people who has 10 different things going on at any given time (for example- right now I am working on new product development for Camp Smartypants, I manage a blog called, My Own Ideas, posting 3 times a week, I'm posting here every day, I have 3 different freelance projects in the works, I just started going to the gym 3x a week, and I bus tables 4 nights a week).

Lets just say, I'm busy! I've found that in order for me to actually be able to keep up with myself, I have to plan my time and work efficiently. Thus I have turned into a compulsive list-maker. Every day I create a to-do list for myself. I set my own deadlines and do my best to stick to them!

One of of the items I constantly kept with me in 2010 was my Jill Bliss planner. I loved this planner because it was organized perfectly for my daily list-making. With the new year, I was excited to find a brand new planner for 2011! And I found it at the Crafty Wonderland Super Colossal Sale. I chose the new Little Otsu Annual Weekly Planner. I love this planner because like the Jill Bliss planner, its the perfect size to carry in my purse. It includes a monthly calender as well as a weekly one and comes with plenty of extra room for weekly lists and note-making.

Because the cover wasn't that decorative, I decided to cover it with some vintage wallpaper samples I bought a while ago. May I now introduce my new planner!


Hope you all have a great week! I'll be back tomorrow with a new Art Love feature. See you then! ♥

2 comments:

alisonml said...

I kept thinking about your planner after you left, and almost bought myself one– but then decided to design one for myself (up no AIM soon!)

alisonml said...

on

Related Posts with Thumbnails