Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog Schedule

It's Monday and I have a seemingly unending list of work to do. It's been difficult for me to keep up with posting here every day. This month I am working on rebranding my freelance business and launching a brand new portfolio website. I also have a new business plan to write, schedules and goals to make, and lots of reorganizing to do. So to prevent that overwhelming feeling I get when I'm too busy, I've decided to change my blogging schedule for the month of May. I will be posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday this month. I hope to be able to sneak in more posts when I have time. But for now, you'll see me on  Monday with my latest Art Love or Handmade Heaven post. On Wednesday I'll post my Pretty Discoveries and of course, I'll be posting my Free Spirit Friday.

Thank you so much to all of you who visit me here. I truly do appreciate your support and love receiving your comments! I'm hoping a little break this month will  inspire new projects I can share with you here. And I plan to be back on schedule (M-F) by June 1st.

Peace,
Rachel

1 comment:

alisonml said...

May you have time to get everything done...

hahaha get it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails