Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Spy Camp Smartypants Leggings!

Just thought I'd share this photo I snapped the other day while I was having lunch on NE Mississippi Street. This girl is wearing a pair of my tie-dye leggings! And I love how she wore them! The boots and tiger tank look rockin! This is the first time I've ever been out and about and seen a stranger wearing something I made! So exciting!
FYI- This legging style is currently unavailable in my shop, but I will be adding more soon! Sign up for my mailing list (see right hand sidebar of my blog) to be the first to know when they are back in my Etsy shop!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! They look cute on her.

Anonymous said...

AH!! That is so awesome!

Sadie Rose said...

i want some!!! mailing list then?

Unknown said...

Very cool!!!!!!

Sweet Pea said...

AWESOME!!!

jessie b said...

how so very exciting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails