Friday, January 6, 2012

Free Spirit Friday




Free Spirit Friday is back! I've been debating whether or not to continue this feature in 2012, but decided pairing three found images together is a lot of fun! I like choosing images that together create a mood or even suggest a story. 

Just to switch things up a bit, this year I'll be pairing FFF with some of my favorite links and other things I discover throughout the week. Starting things off..

• Girl Scouts has declared 2012 the Year of the Girl a celebration of girls, recognition of their leadership potential, and a commitment to creating a coalition of like-minded organizations and individuals in support of balanced leadership in the workplace and in communities across the country.

As a Girl Scout Alumni, I'm excited to see what the organization can accomplish on their 100 year anniversary! It's got me thinking a lot about what Girl Scouts taught me and how the experience has shaped who I am today (I'll be posting more on this soon....)

• I've signed up for this class and am excited to learn more about creating repeating patterns.

• I'm reading a lot of Rookie Mag these days. I may not be a teenage girl anymore but find myself still interested in teenage-girl-stuff :)

Have a great weekend!
♥ Rachel

Related Posts with Thumbnails