Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Adventures in Art

Recently I've taken up painting again and have had a lot of fun working on some new art pieces. "Let's Have An Adventure" was my first attempt and I'm so happy with how it turned out. I thought I'd share a few in-progress photos as well as the finished painting..



This next painting is titled "Wild Woman"- one of my favorites!



I hope to be add these to my Etsy shop as art prints soon! I just need to figure out how to size, price and package them up first. I'd love to hear your feedback too! So, let me know what you think :)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I love these! They have a very nostalgic late 1960s feel to them but with a modern a bright twist! I will be waiting to see them on your shop.I think when I get my vintage gypsy trailer, one of these would fit in just perfectly...
~ANDREA~

Unknown said...

Thanks Andrea! Your vintage gypsy trailer sounds dreamy :)

surfy birdy said...

oh i LOVE these :) so great! i really love the let's go on an adventure painting. great job!
peace & love

Devan said...

I stumbled across your blog looking for a way to fold notes into hearts (thanks by the way!), but I also wanted to say that I LOVE your "Let's Have an Adventure" piece! I would definitely buy a print to hang in my apartment once they are available on Etsy.

Unknown said...

Thanks Devan! Prints will be available in my shop soon I promise!

Related Posts with Thumbnails