Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Faerieworlds Costume

I showed a 'sneak peek' of my costume for Faerieworlds last Friday, but I have more photos to share! Before we left last week we met my friend Bobby in the park for a little faerie photoshoot.

Costume Details:
Dress: Used to be a long skirt I wore bellydancing in high school. With the help of this easy tutorial, I transformed it into a faerie dress.
Belt: I first saw this belt worn by Kaylah from The Dainty Squid and recently found this one at Wanderlust here in Portland.
Large Bead Necklace: Bought on Haight & Ashbury during my 2008 trip to San Francisco.
Love Beads: Thrifted at Red Fox Vintage.
Beaded Choker: Handmade by me when I was in high school.
Rose Hair Clips: Claire's.
Beaded Cuff Bracelet: I don't remember! Bought it in high school during my belly dancing days.
Rings: Silver spoon ring, Red Fox Vintage. Red rose ring, Flora. Mood Ring, Fuego.
Dreamcatcher Wings: Handmade by me!

8 comments:

Lindsay Jewell said...

Wow! LOVE your costumes. Both of you.

Zoe said...

You two are a wonderfully whimsical pair! Lovely costumes! The wings are my favorite!!

Cari Cantrell said...

LOVE your wings! You look marvelous!!

Sweet Pea said...

You look beautiful sis!

Rachel Beyer said...

Thank you! ♥

Violet Bella said...

sooooo beautiful you are!

Andi Johnson said...

stunning photos!!

Felicia said...

Oh wow, I LOVE your outfit, that dress is so amazing, love the patchwork! This looks like so much fun! Maybe someday we can venture to this whimsical festival!

Related Posts with Thumbnails