Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Faerieworlds Costume

I showed a 'sneak peek' of my costume for Faerieworlds last Friday, but I have more photos to share! Before we left last week we met my friend Bobby in the park for a little faerie photoshoot.

Costume Details:
Dress: Used to be a long skirt I wore bellydancing in high school. With the help of this easy tutorial, I transformed it into a faerie dress.
Belt: I first saw this belt worn by Kaylah from The Dainty Squid and recently found this one at Wanderlust here in Portland.
Large Bead Necklace: Bought on Haight & Ashbury during my 2008 trip to San Francisco.
Love Beads: Thrifted at Red Fox Vintage.
Beaded Choker: Handmade by me when I was in high school.
Rose Hair Clips: Claire's.
Beaded Cuff Bracelet: I don't remember! Bought it in high school during my belly dancing days.
Rings: Silver spoon ring, Red Fox Vintage. Red rose ring, Flora. Mood Ring, Fuego.
Dreamcatcher Wings: Handmade by me!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! LOVE your costumes. Both of you.

Zoe said...

You two are a wonderfully whimsical pair! Lovely costumes! The wings are my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your wings! You look marvelous!!

Sweet Pea said...

You look beautiful sis!

Unknown said...

Thank you! ♥

Roots and Feathers said...

sooooo beautiful you are!

Andi Johnson said...

stunning photos!!

Felicia said...

Oh wow, I LOVE your outfit, that dress is so amazing, love the patchwork! This looks like so much fun! Maybe someday we can venture to this whimsical festival!

Related Posts with Thumbnails