Sunday, July 7, 2013

Daily Drawing Week 1

Making time to draw every day is quite the challenge. Although I did make a lot of art this past week, I wasn't able to just sit down and doodle every single day. I think that will definitely be something that will take some practice until I develop more of a routine. I've also found that I won't sit down to draw until the end of my day (before bed), a time that is more difficult to focus and be productive (especially after working 8 hours at my part time job), so I will have to experiment with drawing at different times to see what works best for me.

Here are a few sketches and doodles I did this week. Some are very simple sketches that were later developed more, and some are just random, fun doodles... I'll be posting more 'final' art projects later this week!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love the Jasmine. Big fan of botanical drawings. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails