Friday, November 1, 2013

3 Day Sale! All Holiday Items are 20% Off!


I can't believe it's November! The holiday season has officially begun and to celebrate I'm have a special sale in my Etsy shop! Now through November 3rd all items in the Christmas & Holiday section are 20% off! Don't miss this great opportunity to save on colorful greeting card packs and brand new gift tags!
Merry Christmas - Set of 10 Gift Tags
These gift tags feature illustrations from my new Merry Christmas card. They are printed and hand cut by me and only available in a limited quantity!
Christmas Cat - set of 10 gift tags
All holiday greeting cards are sold as both single cards and packs of 6 (with envelopes).
Merry Christmas - set of 6 cards w/ envelopes
Holiday Peace Bird - set of 6 cards w/ envelopes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i spy pom-poms! love the tags.

Related Posts with Thumbnails