Friday, March 26, 2010

Crafting in Color


I recently joined the Crafting in Color Etsy Team. I'm so excited to be a member of this group. Just one look through their website and I get my color fix for the day! I love bright colors! Yesterday they featured my macrame keychain on their blog in a group theme of the colors Yellow and Pink.

Here are a few items from the group that I absolutely love!


(simbiosis by julia)

(i sew cute)

(KB Shimmer's)

(swiedebie)

(Crafty Luna)v

(the rainbow room)

(Rainbow Revolution)

11 comments:

The Rainbow Room said...

Thanks so much for including my bangles in this colourful blog post : )

Leanne Lonergan said...

This collection is a feast for the eyes!
Thanks for including my bed wrap in this feast!

themagicalbean said...

This is great!! I love the items you chose, so many wonderfully colorful and creative things :)

Hannah said...

Very cute and colorful! :)

peanut said...

I want ALL of it!

CraftyLuna said...

Thanks so much for including one of my bracelets from my etsy shop!

T.Allen-Mercado said...

Yum, like seriously YUM all of it is gorgeous!

Julia said...

So sweet!!! Thank you so much for having featured my little bag. CIC Team rules! Have a great weekend.

Tyler said...

Looks like a fun team!

I've decided to nominate you with the Kreative Blogger award. You can find it on my blog http://tylerhandmade.blogspot.com/ and all you have to do to accept it is share 7 things about yourself we don't know, and pass it on to 7 more blogs you like.

Happy Blogging!

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christine said...

Thanks for posting about the Crafting in Color Team! We are so excited that you are a part of it :)

Christine
Team Leader, Crafting in Color Team
http://www.craftingincolor.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails