Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love & Cuteness Is In The Air!

There's So Mushroom In My Heart For You - 5x7 Card
I've been busy making these ADORABLE new cards for Valentine's Day. There were so fun to draw and paint and I'm excited to finally share them with you all today! These four hippie critters are sure to bring giggles and love to all your special someones this Valentine's Day. Available for sale in my Etsy shop now...
You Make Me So Hoppy - 5x7 Card
Hey Valentine, You're Foxy - 5x7 Card
This Kitten Loves You - 5x7 Card
If those didn't make you squeal, the mini Classroom Valentine versions will! The pink envelopes are SO tiny and cute! Each set includes 12 flat cards (3 of each design), 12 mini pink envelopes, and 12 matching stickers. Your kids will love handing out these unique cards to their school mates. Plus, if you're like me and are a kid at heart, you'll want to hand them out to your friends and coworkers too!

Available for sale in my Etsy shop >>

Classroom Valentines are handmade by me and are only available in a limited quantity, so be sure to snatch up your set soon from my Etsy shop! The last day to order in time for Valentine's Day is February 6.

1 comment:

Angel said...

These are adorable! The mushroom one is my fave. Good job

Related Posts with Thumbnails