Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aida Coronado

Cari, this post is for you ♥

This beautiful mexican inspired collection by Aida Coronado leaves me breathless!

"This unique collection is based on handcrafted details from a traditional vintage style. You will notice the beautiful and carefully handcrafted feminine details full of tradition, culture and bright colors in every piece of Coronado´s collection, surely would make your inner flower child to fall in love with."

Wearing any of her pieces would be like dying and going to heaven :)




Check out more of her work www.aidacoronado.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH!!! Thank you for posting this, I absolutely love these. I seriously have to contain the urge I have to dress like I walked right out of rural mexico everyday, this definitely doesn't help. hee! :) xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails