Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Weekend

I have been so incredibly busy this week, I was up late last night determined to dye some Easter eggs. I wish I had time to do something more crafty/creative with them, but I'm still pretty happy with my bright color eggs. What plans do you have for Easter weekend? 

If you're in the Portland area, I will be at the Lewis Garden Fair on Saturday. This will be my first craft show of the year. I've been busy finishing up some brand new products just in time for this show! Come by and support Lewis Elementary and say hello.

3 comments:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I haven't done that in forever! the colors came out so pretty!

la said...

I would LOVE to attend the garden fair!! plane ticket pleeeeeease!

elisabeth said...

i love coloring easter eggs!
this easter i'll be camping though.

your eggs turned out so cute!

♥elisabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails