Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring!

Although the weather here in Portland has been pretty crazy- sunshine one minute, rain and hail the next- I am grateful for the warmer weather (50 degrees is so much better than 40). And I've been loving taking walks through my neighborhood to see all the flowers blooming. I even painted my nails yellow to match the blooming daffodils!
I've also been practicing braiding my hair into a crown. This is my best one yet!
Oh, and did I mention the cherry blossoms are blooming too?
The next thing on my list is to go to the farmer's market, which just opened a few weeks ago. What's your favorite part of spring?

5 comments:

oona said...

oh my oh my your hair looks so gorheous! i don't kno if my hair is quit long enough to try it yet. sigh...
but i love the nails

Sweet Pea said...

Runnin in the sun!

Unknown said...

nice nail polish! favourite part of spring? it will sound stupid but the best part is wearing favourite skirts and dresses! <3

camille yanair said...

ohhhhhhhhhh LOVE THOSE SHOES. where are they from??

Unknown said...

I got my shoes at Urban Outfitter. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails