Monday, April 4, 2011

Smartypants Vintage: My latest vintage find.

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a fun weekend. Mine was spent spring cleaning, swing dancing, and making popcorn with my new Cuisinart popcorn maker (the best goodwill find ever!). I thought I'd share with you one of my latest vintage finds on Etsy. It is a school textbook of illustrated stories published in 1973. The artwork for each story is done by a different artist. I just love the different art styles and especially the hand-lettering.
The reason I jumped on buying this book is because my favorite artist, Peter Max illustrates the zodiac!
Hope you all have a great week! See you tomorrow with some Handmade Heaven.

1 comment:

jessie b said...

im a sucker for old school reading books for the same reason = love all the different styles.

and i LOVE the last picture by peter max. its the best!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails