Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Saturday

While scrolling through my morning blog list, I decided to answer a few questions found originally at Loveology. Now, I know I wasn't tagged, but what the heck! I'm doin' it anyway :-P

1. What is your current obsession?
Tie-dye.


2. What are you listening to?
Of Montreal.

3. What is your favorite food?
Avocados.

4. Favorite smell?
The ocean.

Fresh cut grass.


5. What are you wearing today?
My gym clothes. I'm about to meet with my personal trainer.

6. Why is today special?
It's Saturday and the sun is out!

7.What would you like to learn to do?
Letterpress. Screenprint. Bellydance. Play the bass/guitar.

8. What's the last thing you bought?
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Froyo. Mmmmm...

9. What is your most challenging goal right now?
Opening my CAMP SMARTYPANTS store on Etsy by June 1st.

10. What would you like to have in your hands right now?


11. What would you like to get rid of?
My day job.

12. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A tropical beach. Somewhere deserted, warm and beautiful.

13. What are your plans for the future?
Move to Portland. Work on CAMP SMARTYPANTS full time. Travel. Create. Paint. Dance.

14. Who do you want to meet right now?
Someone with creative energy who challenges me.

15. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My Hudson jeans. Converse shoes.

16. Describe your personal style?
Comfortable. Bright colors. Simple.

17. What are you going to do after this?
Sew sew sew!

*All images found on we heart it

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails