Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm a mess I guess....

Everyone's lives have cycles of ups and downs.. Lately I've felt pretty low in life. The rainy Portland weather has spun me into a spiral of having no motivation and a general feeling of being creatively stuck. The weather this past weekend has been a blessing. It has felt so good to be outside and soak up the sun, but I'm still feeling 'stuck'.

I've been dreaming about new destinations, new environments and I how I want to change my living situation. Here is where my thoughts have been lately...
(dream everyday)
(boooooooom)
(unicornology)
(frolic)
(nice shrubbery)
(unicornology)
(trio of love songs)
(trio of love songs)
(boooooooom)
(bohemian shoebox)

With that said, I'm giving myself a break from my blog posting schedule for a little while. I need some time to focus on getting myself and my life together, back on track, and moving forward. I'll still definitely be posting things a few days a week, they will just be as random and chaotic as my life currently feels :)

So, bear with me! Hopefully a week or two of this will be enough to get me going again. Have a great week everyone!

♥ Rachel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you girl, don't get down! Phases like this exist to push you to be a truer you!! Lots of love. I know much inspiration will come to you- I know you only need a slight nudge!

-phatzo

alisonml said...

love the pics! Take some time. You know that with the proper adjustments you'll be back to it!

(You taught me that.)

Lindsay said...

Want me to take you out for a drink? :)

Cheapy Chick said...

I know exactly what you mean . . . I've been going through my fair share of it, too.

I just keep telling myself, it'll get better, it'll get better.

m.fay said...

great pics, your blog is lovely...happy to find it.

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

hope you stop by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails