Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween

I can't believe we're already half way through the month of October. That means Halloween is only a few weeks away! I finally decided on a costume for this year, but still need to shop for it. I want to be Minnie Mouse, which means I have to find the perfect red polk-dot dress (preferably vintage) and yellow shoes.


James and I recently started watching a collection of old disney shorts. Watching this one, inspired me to want to create a Minnie costume! And I think I'm going to make her hat with the flower instead of the typical bow.

(sewingpalette)
(terrortwilight)
(dailydisneydose)

(nadjastrange)
(zoofashion)
(outsapop)

I'll be sure to keep you posted on my costume-making progress ♥

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awh, Minnie and Mickey are so cute. Excited to see how you make your costume. :)

Anonymous said...

SO excited for how this will turn out. Its a great idea too!! Also, LOVE LOVE LOVE your new bio pic.

-pz

A Bird Out of Water said...

thats a great costume idea!

Anonymous said...

oh I loooove Minnie Mouse! So cute, I can't wait to see photos. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails