Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm moving!

This week I am moving! After a year and a half of living in my mom's basement, I've finally found a roommate and a cute duplex to move into! It may sound odd, but I've really loved living with my family this past year and a half. And if my room wasn't a cold, dark, damp, basement- I'd never want to move out! Luckily, I'm only moving a few blocks away. This is perfect for me as I didn't want to change neighborhoods. I wanted to stay close to my mom and my boyfriend and also keep my bicycle commute to work a short trek. The thing I'm most excited about is unpacking all the boxes of stuff that I haven't seen in a year and a half! It will be so nice to use my own kitchen stuff, my own furniture, and also decorate a new space. With that I'd like to leave you with some home interior inspiration...
(thompsonfamily)
(fuckyeahbedroomdecor)
(sweetsweetlife)
(deletetheadjectives)
(blessedwildapplegirl)
(sweethomestyle)
(laceandflora)
(hiddeninfrance)
(minasdecorandfashion)
(ffffound)
(ffffound)

5 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

How exciting!
I love your home inspiration :)

alisonml said...

I just know your place is going to be awesome.

awesome.

allison said...

i love duplexes, it's a lot of the bonuses of having a house but at fraction of the cost. when we recently moved to oregon we went from a house to an apartment and i can't stand it. when our lease is up i'm going to try to hunt for a cute duplex.

happy moving! you should post some pictures of your new place, from the inspiration pictures, i'm sure it's going to be really cute!

Whitney said...

yay i can't wait for you to move in and start decorating the place. its going to be so rad!

Jacqui said...

Yay, here's to your new place! We just moved into a little house and are loving it! See you at Crafty Wonderland.

Related Posts with Thumbnails