Monday, May 2, 2011

Crafty Wonderland!

Hi! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I can't believe May is already here because that means it's almost time for the Crafty Wonderland Super Colossal Spring Sale! For all you Portlanders, come by my booth this Saturday at the Oregon Convention Center (Booth #143). I am super excited for this year's show and I have lots to do this week to get ready!
Oh, and did I mention that the first 200 shoppers get an awesome goodie bag? All the vendors contribute to it and this year I gave some of my cards to the swag!


In other news, this month I am part of the gallery exhibition at papernstitch.com! Papernstitch is an online exhibition space that showcases hand-picked handmade artists. Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails