Monday, July 25, 2011

Birthday Wishlist

With my birthday coming up, I've been trying to resist the urge to go shopping for myself. I've been hating my wardrobe lately and realized the other day that it's been *cough*a few years!*cough* since I've actually gone clothes shopping. I'll admit that while I dream of having pretty clothes, I hate having to go shopping. I'm generally picky and nine times out of ten, the one item that I love is conveniently the most expensive item in the store. And with my part time/ freelance job, I never have that much extra spending money.

I'm excited for my birthday this year, because my mom and I are planning a shopping date together. I love going shopping with my mom because she is really good at finding things that I would normally overlook or not think to consider trying on. I've been doing a lot of window shopping online and thought I'd share some of my 'birthday wishlist' favorites.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails