Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Luau Birthday

Hello! With today being my 'official' birthday (I've been celebrating for a few weeks now!), I thought I'd share some photos from my Luau I hosted last Sunday. The weather was perfect, the backyard was beautiful, and the food and drinks turned out delicious!

Here is James and I kicking off the party, relaxing and sipping on mai tai's ♥
James set up a bar outside and made everyone cocktails!

With the help of my mom and sister, we served some delicious pupu's
(recipes from this book)
 Jalapeno Cheese Balls & Crab Rangoon. Yum!
I love sipping cocktails from tiki mugs! So fun!
 Hula girl decoration (a goodwill find!)
No party is complete without a craft activity. We had fun making our own tiki masks!

Even our cat JoJo was enjoying the party ;)
All-in-all I'd say turning 27 has been the most fun ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those Tiki cups! And Happy Birthday, I miss you mucho!

kara rane said...

Happy Birthday**LEO**all your wishes come true~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails