Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Photo Diary

I can't believe this month is already over! I'm SO excited for summer. Here are some photos I've taken this month....
Art Journal Doodle
The St. John's Bizarre & Parade
 This doggie enjoyed sitting in the shade of my tent while we watched the parade.
I planted a veggie garden! Can't wait to harvest lettuces, onion, squash, beans, tomatoes and more!
 I also made some pots of herbs and flowers to put on my porch.
This is a photo of me in my grandma's garden. I only hope to one day have mine look so lush and beautiful!
Me getting ready to enjoy our first few days of summer weather! I'm wearing one of my new god's eye necklaces (to be added to my Etsy shop soon!) and a dress I bought at Macy's for $5.
Happy Hour at the Gold Dust Meridian on SE Hawthorne.
 Progress on my newest painting, Just Be Yourself
A fun day of treats and thrifting with my friend Alissa.
 (We shared this dessert at Pix.)
I just love this doll!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the porch pots of mixed herbs and flowers. That's a good idea!

Cute dress. Perfect for Hawaii, eh? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails