Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Monday

It's a beautiful Monday here in Portland. Seeing sunshine out my window makes me want to get outside and play! But before I do that, here are some photos from my weekend...

My booth at the Hip Happening craft show on Saturday


My Sunday vintage find

I'm calling this my valentine gift to myself ♥ I bought it at one of my favorite antique stores, Rerun.

REMINDER: Two more days to enter my GIVEAWAY! If you have just started following my blog, all you have to do to enter is leave a comment here or tweet about me (use #campsmartypants hash-tag). Good luck to everyone! The winner will be announced Wednesday afternoon.

1 comment:

lollywood said...

love your booth.. its so colorful! and what an awesome find! that picture is adorable :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails