Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Year

Happy New Year! 2012 was a good year and I look forward to new and fun things in 2013. I've spent this week cleaning, reorganizing, drawing, working on new Valentine's Day cards (I can't wait to share them when they're done!), and filling in my new 2013 planner.

While my sister was in town for the holidays she got me off my bum and outside jogging. It made me realize how much I've missed exercising with her, so we've decided to make a fitness plan together for 2013. Using the Nike+ App and Instagram, we plan to jog 'together' (she lives on the east coast). We'll be snapping photos of our progress with the tag #SissyFit. Our goal for the month of January is to run a combined 75 miles. Each month we will set a new goal and choose a new reward for our progress!

Now for my favorite part of about our SissyFit challenge, the reward! I thought it would be fun to get matching tie-dye sports bras for our first reward, and this one from Free People is my favorite.
I think making a new goal (and choosing a new reward :) for every month will help motivate me to keep at it. And I know our SissyFit challenge will make exercising more fun and encouraging for the both of us! What are your new goals for 2013 and how do you plan to make them happen?
Related Posts with Thumbnails