Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Artist of the Day: My Zeotrope

I just love the work of artist Michelle Cavigliano. She lives in Brooklyn, NY and her Etsy shop is called My Zoetrope. She explains what the unique name means:

What does My Zoetrope mean?:
From the Greek words, zoe, "life" and trope, "turn". It may be taken to mean "wheel of life" or "living wheel." My Zoetrope is an ever-evolving wheel of my life and the silliness, craziness, prettiness, and absurdness of it.


Her work is so bright and playful. Looking at it makes me happy ♥





You can also visit her website and blog.

4 comments:

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

I love her.
These images make me happy!

Unknown said...

these illustrations are great! Thanks for sharing :)

Hannah said...

These are great! Good find! :)

Sweet Pea said...

I like the lion/sun/jellyfish. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails