Friday, April 9, 2010

The Lovely Blogger List


Today, while reading the lovely blog Oh, Hello Friend, I came across The Lovely Blogger List created by Lovely Clusters. I think this is a great idea and am excited to join! There isn't anyone on the list from Oregon (yet!). All you have to do to join the list is submit your blog and do a post answering a few questions about yourself. Here goes:

My name is Rachel. I am 25-years-old and live in the lovely Portland, OR. I work as a freelance graphic designer/artist/crafter. I have my own Etsy shop called Camp Smartypants. I make and sell women's clothing and accessories inspired by my childhood memories of summer camp adventures.


I absolutely love bright colors, tie-dye, feathers, sewing, illustration, crafts, cooking, and thrifting.

Find me:
Website
Shop
Flickr
Facebook
Portfolio

3 comments:

Megan V said...

This is such a great thing!! I'm definitely going to participate too! I love seeing them organized by location!

Laura said...

Great idea, I'm going to try and participate in this too!

jessie b said...

hi Rachel. just wanted to let you know that im including you in my Featured Friends Friday post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails