Monday, March 29, 2010

Artist of the Day: Sabrina Ward Harrison


Sabrina Ward Harrison is one of my absolute favorite artists. I remember finding her first book, Spilling Open; The Art of Becoming Yourself at Barnes & Noble when I was 16. I was amazed at the art she created in her journals and also that she could publish such an amazing book at age 23! Her work inspired me to begin my own art journal and I have kept one ever since. Now she has many books published and is working on The True Living Project. She has also recently done a collaboration with Papaya to create a line of prints, cards and blank journals.






See more of Sabrina's work on her website.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh I love her stuff too!

Toni said...

Oh thanks for sharing! I love her pictures! I am doing a picture mashup on my blog and would love for you to join! Let me know if your interested and I will e-mail you the info! Have a great day!
Loving your blog!
xoxo

gwengoods said...

Thank you for sharing another wonderful artist!

Related Posts with Thumbnails