Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Already?


The week just started and I already feel behind. I had a lot of fun over the weekend hanging out with my dear friend Emily, who drove down from Seattle to hang out in Portland with me. We went to shows, went shopping, and ate some great food. I bought the book, All Wrapped Up! at Powell's and have been oggling over the pages ever since. It's a book of groovy gift wrap from the 1960's. My old job had this book on their shelf and I decided it was high time to get my own copy. It has really great illustration inspiration. And I LOVE the extent to which people wrapped their gifts back in the day. The bows are handmade and HUGE! Love it.

I've got a busy week ahead! Here are some things on my To-Do List:
- Finish designing my page for Our Portland Story.
- Finish my new designs for my spring greeting cards.
- Finish my sister, Teresa's graduation announcements
- Prep for the next Camp Smartypants photoshoot (hopefully happening this weekend)
- Go to the gym (I took a 2 week break due to back pain issues)
- Keep making stock for my next show at Crafty Wonderland

As you can see, I have quite a few projects to wrap up and some new things to get started on! That's all for now, hope you all have a great week!

Oh! as spring is finally here and Easter is on its way, I will have a fun new craft tutorial to share on Thursday, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails