Wednesday, March 3, 2010

DIY Bread & Butterfly

Observe the Bread-and-Butterfly....

(source)
It's wings are thin slices of bread-and-butter, it's body a crust, and it's head is a lump of sugar. What does it live on you ask? Why, weak tea with cream in it of course!

Like I mentioned yesterday, I have a Wonderland inspired craft to share in honor of Tim Burton's movie coming to theaters this Friday. I decided to make up my own little tutorial on how to make a felt Bread & Butterfly.


Click Here to see the full tutorial and download the template.

This is the first (of hopefully many) craft tutorials I plan to post here on the Camp Smartypants blog. So let me know what you think! And if you have any questions or comments, be sure to contact me. I'd love to see your results if you decide to make one too :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is my favorite of all of your posts thus far. I don't know why. I think I like the way "Bread and Butterfly sounds" as it rolls off the tongue or something. It calls for craftiness.

Okay, bye!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute!! Love it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails